Samsung has signed a deal with MTI Micro Fuel cells, a little known company of about 8 million dollars. Under the deal, which lasts through the end of the second quarter of 2007, the two companies will jointly research the use of methanol-based fuel-cell technologies for use in cell phones. Any patents that come as the result of the research will be assigned to MTI.
Friday, May 19, 2006
This is my Personal Blog. I now blog on my own WP blog, but since I started blogging on this blog, I keep this active for sentimental reasons with some occasional posts on Inspirational Life quotes.
- More data per square area!!
- Help Sun Open Java!!
- Microsoft catching up google on enterprise search
- My son works in Infosys but
- Google Sitemap Revamped!!!
- Google Web Toolkit for AJAX Developers
- Bored of Life and Work?
- Eros to List in LSE..
- Online Criminals Codes of conduct!
- Cracks in the wall