Saturday, June 24, 2006

Opera 9 vs. Firefox 1.5 , A comparison

This student-blogger-webdesigner does a detailed comparison of Opera 9 vs Firefox-1.5.

He starts,"I’ve been a diehard Firefox user sense before Beta 1. I wrote my Firefox Guide earlier this year, once that page hit Slashdot there were several comments about how Opera does all of that and more, without the need of the extensions that Firefox has. I put a mental note that I should check this out. Well a few months later and Opera 9 has been released. Well I guess now is a good time to look at this Opera vs. Firefox talk that everyone flamed about. So the goal in this article is to see what is better under different environments. So let’s give it a go.

Both Firefox and Opera have many more features than Internet Explorer. This isn’t about tabbed browsing, having a search box on the right of the navigation bar, added support for extra features, or anything else we’ve come to expect in these browsers. My goal in this is to go into the features that Opera is showcasing and to see how well Firefox holds up."


I hope my template is working well on firefix now..



read more digg story

Share this Post >> Del.icio.us / Facebook / Stumble / Reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home