Thursday, July 20, 2006

How much longer before the blockade is lifted?

Luckily, I have been able to access the blogger dashboard.. But blogs still have to be routed through pkblogs or google cache.. Blogger dashboard coincidentally was blocked for a couple of days in office also, and though I hardly get the time to post from the office these days, I found it very funny and primitive for a progessive thinking IT company to have blogger blocked in office. So, I shot a mail to the information security division on the reason, why...? Because recently there was a circulation in the intranet, from another division, that we want to promote the culture of blogging in the company, and to share the URL if any of us do blog. Well, the ban has at least been lifted from office, and I could check blogspot blogs from office , which I still can't from my Sify connection at home. But I am accessing the Blogger dashboard...

Share this Post >> Del.icio.us / Facebook / Stumble / Reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home