Saturday, May 20, 2006

My Second Mumbai Blogger's Meet!!

The Mumbai Blogger's meet happened as planned. Took me quite a while to reach Andheri west, but it was worth it. Blogger's meets are always a joyous event. New people, with at least something in common.. Everybody was new to me, except The Amit, whom I met in the last bloggers meet that I attended. I knew Sakshi, Saket from their Blogs. There were two Big cameras, not with the same person, so it took me sometime to figure out who could be Akshay, of Trivial matters fame. I couldn't recognise Saket too, even though I had seen his picture on his Blog. Found Gera to be a very Interesting Chap, and has a cool job too. Works for a venture funded Tech Start-up.

And, The Happy hours' previledges were duly consumed....



Here is the Blog roll of the attendees:
Amit Varma
Sakshi Juneja
Divya
Vijayendra
Zack: (no blog) zcoffin@coffincapital.com
Akshay Mahajan
Ramya
Saket
Gera
Parijat
Piyush
Anthony (Me)
Evenstar of the anti reservation Blogroll fame.
Selvin Kurian
Anupam Gupta

Share this Post >> Del.icio.us / Facebook / Stumble / Reddit

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was nice meeting up with you man. Hope to see you again. :)

21/5/06 12:25 AM  
Blogger Selma Mirza said...

Ditto to what Vijay says! :-)

And Vijay, ditto to you too. But next time if you don't speak up - GRRR.

21/5/06 1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Vijay and Evenstar: Pleasure was much mutual... Who is Vijay?

LOL, just kidding.... Actually we didn't talk at all eh??

21/5/06 8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Err... I was overwhelmed people. My internal feedreader was going ping ping ping ping ping.

I promise to say something next time. Maybe, I will write something and read out from the print out.

21/5/06 7:07 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

hehe, we were just kidding vijay...
Next time sit next to me.. and you will Speak.. ahhh

21/5/06 9:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anthony sadly I think I drowned out poor vijay. Vijay, I promise not to talk as much at the next bloggers meet.
It was great meeting you, but next time since you are such a foodie - you better cook us something.

22/5/06 1:22 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

@ Akshay; it's always a pleasure to cook up something for a party..

22/5/06 1:28 AM  
Blogger Bombay Addict said...

Anthony - Hey - thanks for this, great meeting you and look fwd to talking more with you next time !

22/5/06 5:19 PM  
Blogger Kusum Rohra said...

sheesh i missed the meet, i was away at Goa, will be surely there at the next one :)

And ya if you are cooking please do invite me sir, i would hate to land up without an invitation and hog :)

24/5/06 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home