Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I have shifted to New Blogger

Anthony's Mirror shifted to new blogger.. Labels and all that. I thought of shifting to wordpress, but decided that I will keep this as is, on blogger instead of shifting and maybe start a new one on Wordpress if need be. This is a directionless blog, much as my mind is, and hence the variety in topics. I know a few things about a lot of things, and maybe I will start a few topical blogs.

This blog started as a journal of my life and hence will remain so. When I do start a new blog, it will be on my own domain, as my cook blog is, and the group blog on Life that is yet to take off. General Lethargy, and well my work schedule, but then I have some spare time during the night. I don't sleep much, anyways..

Blogging will only take on newer highs..
I have a couple of projects in mind that I want to start.. Let's see what Time has to say about it..

Now this was so a journal Entry :)

Labels: ,

Share this Post >> Del.icio.us / Facebook / Stumble / Reddit

1 Comments:

Blogger aa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/3/10 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home