Sunday, February 05, 2006

You are tagged!!!

PS: I am so angry now. this is the third time I m posting this again. Somehow, the post was missing again. Something wrong with Blogger software or someon is playing pranks. If someone knows my password, then he/she could only be a friend. But dear friend, this is not funny anymore. The post was deleted myteriously TWICE.

What could be wrong????

This was an older tag from Soumyadip and Aqua.

Alka tagged me again, and then Sanity starved tagged me.

And I had written a long post and even published it but it was mysteriously missing.
I somehow pressed the delete button, perhaps.
Wouldn't have known if Khizzy hadn't mentioned.
I am sorry to those I tagged. You came here and see no tag post around. :-)
and Also I just realised that I made an incomplete tag last time around....
I wrote 7 points only..


Rule number 4 said, if tagged, there is no need to post. But it didn't say I can't post.
lol, I am reproducing the post ( the tag portion) more because last time around I abruptly ended the tag by not tagging anyone in particular. So I thought I had tag 8 people so that I don't break the rule. I have made some updates too, some changes.

Good friend Kusum, answered the tag though. Thank you, and so Kusum is the first TAG victim.


Here are the rules of the game that I have taken from the original post:


  1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
  2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
  3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
  4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.


Target: Female~ (Please.. )

# Different Points of my Perfect Lover ~ lets assume that this lover Is the perfect life partner. Well,


  1. She should be Wise ( not cunning).
  2. Very Good at Heart with no Hate whatsoever.
  3. Attractive and ....... Voluptuous ( even if she wants to have salads only, it better be a Huge Caesar salad, with tuna).
  4. Good Listener.
  5. Disagree with me from time to time( not all the time though lol).
  6. A good mother.
  7. Independent, but should be dependent like a child when with me (alone).
  8. Well, I only wrote 7 points last time around.. Well, SHE SHOULD BE FUN TO BE AROUND AND MAKE ME LAUGH( Its not fair that only she laughs huh! People do laugh when I am not serious and I am seldom serious except at work)




Consider yourself tagged if you want to.. .....am in a hurry....

Victims. Heeeheeeheeehaahaa.
I have tagged some married people also. LOL.
You may lie to suit your partner, but a little mischief will be fun reading.

First, I tag two person who I tagged earlier with a lousy meme. I take it back and tag you, khizzy and TCP, now with the 8 points.

Khizzy my Pakistani pal. Full of happiness and fun. It will be fun to read her tag, and who knows, some tribal chieftain might just read her tag and groom himself accordingly.

TCP, of the comic project. His aim in Life today, is to let all the kids who grew up on harry potter to enjoy The Phantom and mandrake. A very noble cause, we strike an instant rapport, since I also happen to have grown up on Phantom, the ghost who walk and svelte Diana and Bela of bahadur. I have been fortunate enough to have been the second person to meet the personality.
he won't tell him his name though or where he works.
As he said, "but then I would have to kill you, if i told you my name".
His voice can chill the blood of Tigers, Old Jungle saying.
Who have seen the Phantom anyway.
For those who came in late, he has been tagged.


Casablanca, I always associate her with the movie of the namesake. Very witty and intelligent person. She gets irritated with tags, but I hope she will like this one.

Gypsynan, she was very excited when she found out that I was from manipur.

Thalassamikra: just because i want to know what she has to write about the perfect lover.It is a such a delight to read her posts. If only she would write more... I keep telling her to start writing instead of thinking how best to design Roadways. *smile* A very fine writer.

Kusum, i already tagged.

And two Food blogger.

Indira the queen indian food blogging , the inspiration of many Indian food bloggers.
Its never been a day that I don't check out her blog to look for a good vegetable recipe.
And the Pictures are awesome.

and Ammani, of Chai pani, a fine blogger.

Sorry if you came and didn't find the post last time around.

Wait for a long post later today. Personal...

Share this Post >> Del.icio.us / Facebook / Stumble / Reddit

11 Comments:

Blogger Casablanca said...

Awwww... thank you thank you for the kind words :)
And no I dont get irritated with tags, infact I'm quite a sport for most of it. And if I cant do any, I have my reasons. But well, after all those kind words, I cant refuse now, can I? ;)
Will do it soon!

5/2/06 2:33 PM  
Blogger Archster said...

Looks like you had the same problem with blogger as i did!

i hope its taken care off. And that it doesnt delete anymore of my posts.

5/2/06 2:44 PM  
Blogger Hul said...

hi..your blog is all messed up i think.
i m back..and will be coming to u r blog daily.
cheers

6/2/06 3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, totally! What about us! They can't sit back and laugh all the time!

Nice victims you got. TM will be fun and, yes, it's always good to read. And, you already got Casablanca! Wow!

Rock on!
Thanks for the post and tagging along :)

PS - Voluptuous, eh?

6/2/06 9:29 AM  
Blogger death said...

yeah nice

6/2/06 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Casablanca: Thank you so much. I only wrote some facts though.lol.

@ Archster: Guess its a google problem. I found all the posts on my bloglines though. Even commenting has been a problem of late. thanks for dropping by.

@ HUL: Thank you so much.. Hope you don't have to wear that blazer after all

@ SS: casablanca ducked the last tag very cleverly, so I threw again. Oh that! That's been a running joke back home, when I told my mom as a kid, you know how Moms when they are with other aunts ask you what kind of wife I would want.. it was when i was a kid, and there is a running joke that Anthony wants thin but fat Wife, whatever that means.

Death: you got a spooky blog. hope you rn't serious.

6/2/06 12:59 PM  
Blogger Visithra said...

of all the tags ive seen of this one - urs seems quite realistic ;)

7/2/06 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite got that which is why I asked :D

But, yes, WE should also have our list. Why just them?!! :D

7/2/06 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Vis: I took it seriously, lol.

@ SS: lol.. good list ain't it

7/2/06 12:48 PM  
Blogger Soumyadip said...

I've already shortlisted some candidates, where should I send them?

7/2/06 3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Soumya: Please parcel them to my MOM. She knows my choice lol, thin and fat(at the right places).

7/2/06 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home