Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Pimping on Orkut!


I had written about some very obvious solicitations by Gigoloes on orkut. Today, I got the shocker of my life when a friend sent me mail asking me to be more discreet and not transactions with pimps on my scrap book.

This Said gentleman, offered me sexy gals, Aunties and Housewives for sex with prices starting from 1000.. Any discounts?

He even gave his phone number. Since solicitation is a crime by Indian Laws, I could have this guy arrested. I could report to the police, but I am afraid, they might want to ban Orkut... So I politely deleted the soliciting scrap...

Labels: ,

Share this Post >> Del.icio.us / Facebook / Stumble / Reddit

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a very common thing happening in india now.Myspace is the biggest example of it

20/2/07 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home