Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hugh MacLeod On Entrepreneurship

Hugh's Pearls of Wisdom on Entrepreneurship:
Says he is "certainly not in the same league as people like Fred Wilson or Jason Calacanis"

But what he has to say are Pearls that are fun to read as well.
Some points I liked ( I liked all but I liked these best)

9. Some people think that once they secure venture funding, their problems will be over. Wrong. That’s when your problems REALLY begin.

11. If an average guy in a bar can understand what you do for a living, chances are you’re halfway to becoming a commodity.

12. It’s easier to turn an ally into a customer than vice versa.



And the BIG Pearl:

If you’re happy in your career before the age of thirty, you’re probably doing something wrong. Heck, if you’re happy in your career before the age of seventy, you’re probably doing something wrong.

Despite The perks and Hikes, I am not yet happy. I am restless...
And I am Glad for that.
And I am glad Hugh put it so well.....
There is Nothing wrong!!!!

Many more Pearls.

Labels: ,

Share this Post >> Del.icio.us / Facebook / Stumble / Reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home