Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween, according to Wikipedia, is an annual holiday observed on October 31, which unfortunately is a Sunday this year. Not sure if it is a Holiday for adults, but if it were, well it is a Sunday. Halloween is celebrated across the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom.

Even though I have seen pictures of Halloween theme parties and other events organized by adults, I have no particular plans for the Halloween. I think it is a Kid's Holiday, and I would just buy a bunch of candies and stock them up since I live in an apartment complex. I had planned to visit a friend, but realized that he has a Kid and might have plans. I will most probably be watching some horror Movies.

For those who don't know much about Halloween, these are some of the common Halloween Events and Activities:

Trick-or-treating, wearing costumes and attending costume parties, carving jack-o'-lanterns, ghost tours, bonfires, apple bobbing, visiting haunted attractions, committing pranks, telling ghost stories or other frightening tales, and watching horror films. Horror movies is what I will be doing :)

Here are some Halloween Quotes in case you want to send Text Messages or twit or update your statuses with some funny Halloween Quotes, and of course with the Thanksgiving just round the corner here are also some Thanksgiving Quotes .. have a great Holiday..

Share this Post >> Del.icio.us / Facebook / Stumble / Reddit

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just started blogging... love your quotes!

7/1/12 5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home