Thursday, February 09, 2006

18 Again!!!!

I turned 18 yet again at the stroke of midnight tonight, that is exactly now.
I don't remember when I turned 18 the last time.. It was many many moons back.
But I am glad, I am one year wiser than last birthday.


And, this is my 100th post on A Journey called Life.

Do scroll down to read the saga of my Birth. or click here.

Thank you Dear Friends..

Update :

SharmaJee @ Hindustan Times says on my Birthday:

The number 9 influences leadership, compassion, selflessness and inspiration ( How did you know Sharmajee)....although you are imaginative and optimistic, you have difficulty concentrating on thing at a time ( I am working on two modules at project now hmm)..You love company of friends and enjoy a carefree environment( bang on)... however your nature may at times makes you non serious on the professional front, you need to overcome this negative aspect( but someone has to make the workplace lively... but you are right)
Your vibrant nature makes you attractive to the opposite sex ensuring ready availability of Lovers( ummm... no comments... but shouldn't you count that Buddha fairy who offered me drinks..Black label.. at the Disc. also lol) However commiting yourself to single partner will be a problem( but Mom says I can do as I want before getting married, that I should be faithful once I am married and I promised my mom that I will be faithful once I am married, and I don't break promises :-D )... Your sense of humour will keep your spouse happy and domestic front, blissfull( No doubts about that... ) May and August are good months... ( got my first job in a may, my second in an August) So Dear Sharmajee it was 10/10.

And:

I share my Birthday with
Mena Suvari- Actress,
Brendan Behan- poet short story writer, novelist, playright,
Carole King- Singer and song writer
Alice walker- Author

So all hopes are not lost yet. I might become a writer after all, only if I could improve my grammar. Damn LOGIC.

[Ignore the time stamped below, I clicked pm so that this post remain sticky, since I knew I would write more today. I am not going to office]

Share this Post >> Del.icio.us / Facebook / Stumble / Reddit

24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Very Happy Birthday!
Hope you have a beautiful day!

A big warm hug too!


Cheers!
*me first!*

9/2/06 12:45 AM  
Blogger KM said...

happy birthday anOthony!
lol...for the record i corrected it!
must respect names and how they are spelled!
my bad!
have a great day and cook up a storm!
actually dont!go out and eat,then cook it for ur blog!
lol!

9/2/06 12:48 AM  
Blogger Bonatellis said...

ummmm, what do people of ur age do when they are 18 again :)

9/2/06 8:41 AM  
Blogger Visithra said...

happy Birthday old man ;) hehehe

9/2/06 8:45 AM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

Happy Birthday to ya..have a blast!:) i cant hop around without wishing you a good one, you see *wink!

9/2/06 9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi SS: Thanx for being the FIRST. Thanks a lot.

Khizzy: I Will just do that.. Our office gives birthday offs, but only problem is nobody is free on a thursday, Thursnight should be good, but anyway i will call up a few friends during Lunch...
And hey Its OK.. I am not one to feel bad about such things.. In fact I am a very hard man to displease...
@ Bonatellis: Celebrate returning to 18 i guess LOL.

@ Visithra: is 18 old, next year Old guess I should be 16 then.

@ Thank you Vamsee, thank yu so much

9/2/06 9:56 AM  
Blogger Kusum Rohra said...

hey happy birthday to ya... 18 again heh!..thats a good one, Grrr i am caught up with things, so will u plezzzzjjjje slow down there are like half a dozen posts of yours that i need to read properly :)

9/2/06 11:05 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Many Many happy returns of the day Tony!

You turned 18??
your profile is saying 26..

Im confused :O

9/2/06 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ kusum thank you so much.. do come back furssat Pe...

@ Arz000n: Z000n Thanks but yeah I turned 18 for the 9th time... I said i stopped adding after 18th lol

9/2/06 2:16 PM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

Happy Birthday anthony.:) came through Visithra's Blog.

9/2/06 3:09 PM  
Blogger Soumyadip said...

18 till you die?

Janamdin Mubarak!!

nahakki anouba napok numit lakpasida, nangi damakta yaipha mangol eihakna ishwargi mapham nijari.

9/2/06 3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

" Jeevan Thanks a lot friend.. and thanks to Visithra too.

" Soumyadip:

Thank you sir...
holy shit...what was that.. Thank you again ..... Thagatchari.. need to talk lol

9/2/06 3:16 PM  
Blogger Arunima said...

Happy 18 to you!!

but I find the early 20s damn cool as a woman. you are independent finanacially or otherwise and your neighbours and relatives are not bothered whether you are getting married or not.

9/2/06 3:40 PM  
Blogger AquaM said...

hi anthony
u share ur bdy with me:))))
HAPPY BDY to u tooooooooooooooooo

9/2/06 4:56 PM  
Blogger Wacky Vin said...

Happy Birthday Day. 9th Feb is not a bad day for birth of a blogger.Some how you forgot to mention the year. Any way don't booz toomuch today.

9/2/06 5:36 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

@ Arunima: 18 for me.. lol.. I am reversing my age..My early twenties was also very good, though not financialy independent..

@ Aqua: Seriously???

@ WackyVin, its the best day pal.. See what all good things sharmajee had to say lol...

9/2/06 6:59 PM  
Blogger manuscrypts said...

and bryan has made a song for you too... :) a very happy birthday to you...

9/2/06 7:16 PM  
Blogger sebia said...

Happy bday anthony:)
here after along time span..are u
true acquarian ?..always basking in his own glory(acquarian trait)thinking tht sun shines to give raddiance to ur black night..;)
ayways
may GOD gives u happiness and everything u ever craved fr,today and everyday in ur life..
tc

9/2/06 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Manuscrypt: Did he, oh, but of course...

@ Sebia: Hey long time no see... How have u been, and how did you remembered today..of all days..lol

9/2/06 9:58 PM  
Blogger sebia said...

I dont know why 2day..but mayb GOD wanted to increase the no of prayers fr u..thts why;)
tc

10/2/06 4:26 AM  
Blogger shooting star said...

happy birthday anthony
if i knew before i would have surely dedicated this song to u '18 till i die' on FM
but never mind, guess i'll do it next year
....great blog ...

10/2/06 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Sebia: So true, it was a very very pleasant surprise and coincidence if I may add. thanks again.

@ Shooting star: Its enough that you even mentioned it. thanks a lot..

10/2/06 12:07 PM  
Blogger Girl With Big Eyes said...

Belated, but heartfelt birthday wishes Tony!

Have a great day.

18/2/06 12:56 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

thank you very much priya..

18/2/06 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home