Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Health Conscious Anthony!

Did I mention that I have started to run.. After a long time..

Today was my second day, and I actually enjoyed. My limbs took to running quite well.
But then I had started gym also, some weeks back.. Ah Egg whites and all that.

I grew up in a boarding school, and running was actually a ritualistic punishment from which we got a break only on sundays.. The shrill whistle that broke our early morning dreams, and man, the best dreams only used to visit in the early mornings... Dreams with the favorite teacher I had a crush on blah blah blah :)

I am up at 6 AM past 2 days, and plan to do so for a long time now... I just sit tooo long in my work hours. Need to run for my life....

Labels: ,

Share this Post >> Del.icio.us / Facebook / Stumble / Reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home