Saturday, January 21, 2006

Superiority Complex.

A friend once told me," There is no such as a superiority complex, only inferiority complex".

I guess he was quoting someone, I don't remember, or maybe he made it up.
But it did rang quite true then. It still does.

Superiority complex is often false, and is the direct manisfestation of a deeply hidden complex of inferiority, of a certain fear that He/She will not continue to be superior as he/she percieves now.

And of course, that one is superior or inferior is just a matter of point of view. On a measure, that one percieves.

Share this Post >> Del.icio.us / Facebook / Stumble / Reddit

7 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Superiority complex....WHOA...
Never came across someone with this..

hmm...

And btw dude, can you pls pls slow down on your posts...Its giving me infiriority complex to see so many posts you are writing on this blog..

Is it giving u Superiority complex while u visit ma blog??

Dont lie....

21/1/06 3:02 PM  
Blogger dwaipayan said...

superiority complex is a mask for hiding the inferiority complex......
by the way, . u have been tagged. visit my blog for details

21/1/06 3:20 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Yup yup... superiority complex is a manifestation of one's insecurity actually. They need to prove they are better, because they arent sure its very obvious.

22/1/06 11:43 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

Well, I don't know about complexes since I do not have any of those. But maybe we had a common fried. One of my frieds told me that too ;)

22/1/06 10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aha! i think i suffer from a complex of having any type of complex! :D

23/1/06 7:24 AM  
Blogger Visithra said...

hummm quite true :)

23/1/06 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolutely true. I can see it in people around me. Only those who are insecure and unsure of themselves try to act big and boss over/shout at others, just to prove their 'superiority' and feed their ego.Unfortunately, my partner is one such and I have to suffer the consequences.

13/10/08 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home