Sunday, May 07, 2006

Spam Blog...

I did a post on high paying keywords, and by habit when I posted some of the keywords, I kept them in meta tags, which I thought was just an accepted SEO tactics. The google algorithm don't seem to think so and I have to go through a word verification everytime I write a post..

I am not pissed about that, but I am glad that Google is fighting spammers. If that post was a spam blog, then there are more respected bloggers who have done worse :-).. Black Hat techniques???

I would say that it was a very white hat SEO( Search Engine optimization technique) technique. My post would have been relevent to somebody looking for hugh paying keywords, and I have linked back to resources with all the keyword he/she would ever need.

Share this Post >> Del.icio.us / Facebook / Stumble / Reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home