Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Vidya Balan is even Lovelier

.......in Lage raho than in Parineeta.
When I saw Bidya Balan as Lolita in Parineeta, I was awestruck by her beauty and simplicity and eyes and the way she smiles. Not a jeweller by nature or profession, I don't know how to pick gems, and I thought she was good maybe because she looked like how the Lolita in that movie should have looked like. I wasn't sure if she would be good in any other role.

I hadn't seen any of the Television soaps with her either.
Her beauty was ...ummm ethereal... take-home category!!
But I still was unsure. Yet, I took photographs of her from my camera phone off the screen, since some moments were some awesome. I saw it quite a number of times...

Then I saw MunnaBhai Lage Raho.
A very very good movie indeed.
But let us not talk about the movie for a minute.
Let us talk about Bidya Balan.

She was no different, only she was even more beautiful.
I noticed something more...
Her Eyes...and that crystal Clear Voice. Was it because she played an RJ ( Radio Jockey) for Worldspace that they had to amplify her Voice, but she has an amazing voice.
And there was her eyes... you can only see her eyes..

And a very very cute set of Teeth.
Yes, she had lovely teeth.
Expect her to rule Bollywood for a many years to come....

Share this Post >> Del.icio.us / Facebook / Stumble / Reddit

4 Comments:

Blogger Anks said...

oh-ho.... someones smitten!

7/9/06 1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you by chance know the complete lyrics of 'hind desh ke nivasi'. I wish to teach it to my son but have forgotten the words.

nalraj@yahoo.com

7/9/06 2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Anks: Badly tsk tsk

@nalraj: Do you know me by any chance :).. School friend? Otherwise why would anyone ask me this..lol..

Hind desh ke niwasi sabhi jana ek hain, rang rooop bhesh bhasa...I can't quiote remember.. Will send you if I get it.. But do you know me..

7/9/06 8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...you are s-m-i-t-t-e-n! Your being smitten helps me in a way. That's because you've finally made a non-tech post, on this rather tech blog, which I can easily understand! Phew!
Well, I've not seen Munnabhai Lage Raho, but she was definitely looking beautiful in Parineeta. :)

Rita

PS: I am commenting as anonymous because I've upgraded to blogger beta and I can't post coments on your blog! :(

8/9/06 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home