Friday, January 27, 2006

Tagged Again

If you had come for the Tag by Alka, I had already done the Meme, please click here for the same. But here is another tag,

Dwaipayan and Rita had tagged me some time back. This is a rather funny tag, though it wasn't the reason for the dealy. Well, the rules of the tag are:

(1) write a 100-to-200-word entry using the following words:
I, me, blow job, grapes, random, power, loneliness, water, robot and blue;
(2) use these words once and only once;
and of course
(3) the entry should make sense.

Now how am I going to form a sentence with robots and blow job? It would let a lot of Cats out of the Bag eh!

.....
But let me try connecting the words blow job and Robot:

The exercise might just break the boredom and the general loneliness that I have been feeling since the morning. And with the daily power cuts of 2 hour in Mumbai, the tap water will only come after 2 hours, and having decided to take the day off from work to get a prolonged weekend because of the slight stomachace caused by all the graped yesterday, it struck me that this tag could be answered now. So the laptop was fired up, its blue screen flickering and the tag written with my fingers firing away random strokes at the keyboard like a robot, thinking about the fact that blogging could be like an intellectual and emotional Blow job at times.

Shit, what a lousy tag. BOOO!
I am tagging Ricky, TCP and Khizzy.

Share this Post >> Del.icio.us / Facebook / Stumble / Reddit

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You used the words 'me' and 'blowjob' twice and so, broke the rules ;)

28/1/06 12:48 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

hmmm...that's a rather unusual post! Good job :D

28/1/06 11:43 AM  
Blogger Sangeeta said...

GReat job :) very creative

28/1/06 7:19 PM  
Blogger Kusum Rohra said...

hhmm very nice :)

31/1/06 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home