Friday, October 21, 2005

Continuing with the Fellowship

Well, I went back to gandalfwhite's blog and yes he still haven't updated his Blog. I was more worried than wonder. he could at least leave a comment, a little post. i sent a maol to his email ID posted there and the mail bounced back. He hasn't checked his mail for along time and his Mail ID has become invalid. I just hope nothing is happened to him. There are other blogers who have ceased to write, but more often than not they announce their departure from blogoshere, and some move to a new blog leaving a note, some delete the blog.. but when even the email start giving mailer-daemons, My conspiracy theory happy thinking HAT always make me think all the possible ways.. Perhaps he is writing in a new Blog.. Mant bloggers prefer to remain anonymous..

I am not being dramatic but this is what I keep thinking to myself for sometime now. If some one was to die, and no, Bloggers are not Elves, but are mere mortals. What will happen to his/her net presence. Will people keep sending him/her emails, will people keep leaving comments on my blog. Well I better write down all my user ids and password and keep them in an envelop along side my will, if i vere have a will... Well, forget it... Too Eerie..

So, the LOTR bug got me after a long time again and I visit a few sides, and well I found that it was Viggo Mortensen's birthday Yesterday.. Happy Birthday Viggo..

Share this Post >> Del.icio.us / Facebook / Stumble / Reddit

12 Comments:

Blogger Arunima said...

for the will, remember my name :-)

21/10/05 5:40 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

nothing much to leave though? Will you pay off my credit card bills? :-)

21/10/05 5:44 PM  
Blogger Hornswoggler said...

well anthony I used to love reading Gandalf. Hope he's lurking somewhere in the blogsphere in some avatar unknown to us.

21/10/05 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting thought. Infact, even I have thought a lot of times that if I vanish into thin air one day, will anyone in Blog-world will even remember me after a month maybe...scary thought...

22/10/05 12:21 PM  
Blogger Anks said...

yes, ppl do have short memory...... the 'out of sight, out of mind' syndrome comes to effect......

22/10/05 3:42 PM  
Blogger Wunderkind said...

hi.sorry abt the delay getting back,i've been neglecting my blog lately and didnt see ur comment there till today. i have been wondering about gandalf too, because even when bloggers change locations or identities they do let their regular visitors know in some way...
i hope he's doing fine somewhere...maybe grinning to himself at all the fuss we're making...gandalf come out come out wherever u are!!

22/10/05 8:03 PM  
Blogger Wunderkind said...

by the way, loved your blog.and especially liked the "life is a train journey" analogy...

22/10/05 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post Tony....well interesting thoughts...u kno Neetie felt so sad whn i was way frm Blogdom....yup rightnow am back...she is yupppiee...n u don worry he wll b back soon.....lets hopes Dude....:)

23/10/05 7:11 AM  
Blogger Hul said...

i have been coming to your blog many times for the past 2 days...hmm your posts are long.but make a good read.
will be ,more specific from your next post. keep coming to my blog.

24/10/05 4:27 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

2 resh and wunderkind. I also hope he is lurking somewhere grinning.. BTW It was nice watching LOTR all over again.. Got me All the 3 on DVD...

24/10/05 9:31 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

@ ricky.. very true.. Thats one reason i don't write anonymous.. many of my friends know me.. maybe I write some anonymous bog too who knows......

24/10/05 9:34 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

AND a very very happy birthday to you SWEETY

24/10/05 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home