Saturday, November 19, 2005

Saturday post

Been thinking of shifting to wordpress under my own domain, for a long time now.
Have been avoiding it since I am toying with the idea of going Anon as well. On second thoughts, I like this blogs address of anthonysmirror. It is more or less a mirror, how I see myself. I was lucky to get anthony a the domain on rediffblogs but anthony.com sells briefs and shaving kit. How would I have named my blog if I went anon; The Nemesis or one of those video game charaters. Maybe Stuart or Brent. The twins from Gone with the Winds were my fav characters, though they had very little story. But still, Anthonysmirror is good I believe, so I will take that. maybe!

Share this Post >> Del.icio.us / Facebook / Stumble / Reddit

4 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

http://www.micropersuasion.com/2005/11/ten_blogging_ha.html

20/11/05 5:41 PM  
Blogger Gypsynan said...

why would you want to go anon: is tere a dark side :)??

21/11/05 3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As and when u shift, lemme know. Hv heard a lot about wordpress and its positives. But not sure how to go about it; domain name is not the issue. Its the installation that scares me!

21/11/05 10:01 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Dark secrets... hmm, everybody has dark secrets and I am dying to share them with the world hehe

21/11/05 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home