Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Blonde or not!

I don't know how the dumb blond jokes started.
I don't know if blondes are really not intelligent.

This I have noticed, the probability that a beautiful women ( With due respect to all those pretty and also intelligent women I had known ) will end up in the engineering faculty or pure science is as far fetched as Sunny Deol learning to dance like Mithunda. I don't imply that beauties are dumb or anything, and in fact I have known some very "intelligent and sexy" women but there are always more number of generally pretty girls in the Department of arts than in the department of Chemical engineering.

.....Which implies that there are less number of bombshells in the IT industry than there are in ITES industry. And like all IT companies, our company have also managed to seduce some of out clients to let us handle their call centre and BPO operations as well. And so we heard...
That we also have a BPO. But with their odd timings and restrictions in the tea breaks et al, I have never seen them. Much like ghost only heard. I don't even know which building, I have only heard. They handle some classified process some say, so the general security measure to not let them mix up with general programmers who might be tempted to Hack into classified Banking information( Ok this I made up).

So, I have only heard of the BPO operation that we have, and being a loyal blogger, who likes to blog in his free time instead of spending time in the cafeteria, I have never been to the cafeteria/canteen other than for Lunch. And with blogging to do, I usually have my lunch pretty quick. I spend half an hour reading Magazine and stuff in the library too. So I have never been to the cafeteria for tea or coffee. Vending machine does just fine though I hate the Elaichi Tea, I take the dip tea. But a few days back, I suddenly wanted to have good coffee in an odd hour. So I took a colleague and went to the cafeteria's sub cafe coffee day( coffee day express) and what I see.
Man! What I saw I couldn't believe my eyes.
Such beauty in our company??
Found out that they were from the BPO.
Been frequenting the cafeteria in odd hours everyday.
But like a ghosts, She's gone.
Someday again...
And Thank god for BPO...

Share this Post >> Del.icio.us / Facebook / Stumble / Reddit

7 Comments:

Blogger Wacky Vin said...

People talk about dumb blonds and some people spend money to fake it.Any way too much coffee is not good for health.

4/1/06 11:31 AM  
Blogger KM said...

lol...typical!

4/1/06 11:47 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

@ Vin: Ah, yes but if the coffee is worth the visit lol..

@ Khizzy: indeed!!

4/1/06 11:59 AM  
Blogger Bonatellis said...

ahh, new year, new look :)

4/1/06 12:31 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

Hullo, "there are always more number of generally pretty girls in the Department of arts than in the department of Chemical engineering", huh?
So if pretty girls are brainless, studying arts is brainless? *one eyebrow raised*
It is a myth that only dimwits study arts.
It is a myth that beautiful women are not intelligent.
You would have know if you had met me ;) Hee hee!

4/1/06 7:49 PM  
Blogger Visithra said...

May the new year bring the gal about at those odd hours ;) hehehe

ohhh u too new look? Me like ;)

5/1/06 7:30 AM  
Blogger Soumyadip said...

The media industry has a lot of beautiful women. Now I understand why the media sucks (no double-meaning intended). I opted for humanities, so that makes me dumb? I think so, as the vast majority of my relatives didn't seem very happy with my choice.

5/1/06 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home