Sunday, October 30, 2005

Casablanca

If someone loved you so much, so that your happiness was the only thing she wanted in the world, and she did a bad thing to make certain of it, could you forgive her? -Casablanca


I just finished watching Casablanca. And I can’t but help writing it down. This would be one of the best movies I have ever seen, for a long time to come. It made me confused about love, made me confused when Ilsa(Ingrid Bergman) came to ask for the transit visa Rick(Humphrey Bogart), didn’t know if it was love or she was pretending, But I would have readily died for her. Anyone would have.
I had made up my mind on how the ending would be, but it wasn’t what I expected.

They sure made movies those days, movies for real. And they wrote too..

Share this Post >> Del.icio.us / Facebook / Stumble / Reddit

8 Comments:

Blogger boogersdelhidiaries said...

Amen to that.

31/10/05 1:52 AM  
Blogger Hul said...

also try to get "the Manchurian candidata", that was a wonderful spy movie of the old era...it is the first of its kind to treat a complex story.

31/10/05 7:58 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

thnx for dropping by boogersdelhidiaries.

@Hul WIll surely try that.

31/10/05 9:23 AM  
Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

I havn't seen Casablanca, but surely Love is a confusing thing.
"If someone loved you so much, so that your happiness was the only thing she wanted in the world" - I wish - if only I could find that - "someone" :-)

31/10/05 10:14 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

was just blog hopping and landed here...any idea if they have a book by that name? I am not much of a movie person!

31/10/05 10:42 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

@KAt, I have no idea, and I don't think there is, it is not the casablanca that we studied. Even if you are not much of a movie.. this movie makes a fine watching

@ navjot, watch it. its a dman good movie. U get the dvd vcd easily at PlanetM

31/10/05 10:57 AM  
Blogger manuscrypts said...

hmmm, a similar line of thinking here-
http://manuscrypts.blogspot.com/2005/09/life-talkies.html

31/10/05 3:42 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

You just made me more curious in watching this movie now....

Hmmm...

Coming weekend...lets see

:)

LOVE is blind for sure...its totally blind.

28/11/05 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home